Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ringing In The New Year!!

We met up with four other couples from our Sunday School class at Moe's for dinner. I wish I would have taken a picture of Emma at Moe's, but I didn't. She sat in the chair all by herself and ate so good. She fed herself and everything without making a mess. Our baby girl is growing up so fast!! Then we went back to one of their houses for snacks and fellowship. 
Here is Erin, Kendra, Angela, and I sitting around talking. We left around 10:30 and got home and settled down with Emma. She fell asleep around 11:30. I woke up all stuffy yesterday so I am hoping to get some sort of sleep tonight. :/
2012 has been a great year!! We celebrated Emma turning ONE, watched her go from crawling to walking, celebrated four years of marriage, went to Savannah for our anniversary, went to Orlando for a week in June, went back to the beach in October, and experienced so many things with Emma. She surprises us daily with new things she is doing and learning. We are excited to see what happens in 2013!!