Friday, October 7, 2011

All Things Girlie (Dresses & Bows)

Here is sweet girl from last Sunday. It was cool outside so I was excited she could wear this cute corduroy dress.
She looks so tired. I think she had just woken up from her nap before we headed off to church. She LOVES her two middle fingers!!!
I decided on Saturday night to try and make some bows. I have wanted to try making them for awhile and so I finally went and bought some material earlier that day. I like this green one. It is pretty big so I am going to have warm up to big bows before putting it on Emma. She has worn big bows before, but not this big! It is bigger than it looks in this picture.
 I like this black and white bow. It will go with one of her halloween outfits we bought her.
 This orange one is my least favorite of the three I first made. I will just have to keep practicing so I can make them look like the ones I have bought her in the past. 
 I have to say I am proud of myself for trying something crafty!!