Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday & Magazines

Today is "Thankful Thursday," but I am thankful for my parents EVERYDAY!! They are always there if I need them. They would drop everything in a minute to come help me if I ever called one of them for any reason. Words don't even begin to express my thankfulness for them.







My dad came over to play with Emma today after I got off work. My mom came over shortly before Emma went to bed. She was in a silly mood while my mom was here and just kept laughing.


We have a coffee table in front of our couch that has magazines on the bottom shelf. She has recently found them while sitting on the floor. She loves to get them and tear the pages out and just have fun with them. I finally got some pictures of her playing and "reading" the parenting magazines tonight. Maybe she will learn a thing or two about life with a baby. :)