Saturday, October 22, 2011

Super Saturday!!

Today has been such a great day. Scott went to take pictures of soccer this morning. Emma and I slept in until 10 o'clock this morning. My dad then came over to visit with us for a little while. Mom and Jeff came to check on the swing set that Uncle Brandon built. It should be ready this week once the swing comes in.
Then Scott, Emma, and I went to Uncle Brandon and Aunt Krista's house for the afternoon. Emma loved watching Aunt Krista make a pumpkin pie, which I can't wait to eat tomorrow.
Then Emma had fun riding on the four wheeler with Scott in their backyard.
We came home and crashed for a 2 hour nap. It felt so good. I woke up shocked that it had been 2 hours since we lied down. Emma's eye was very crusty this morning and looks to be getting pink, so I am taking her to the doctor in the morning to see if she has pink eye. I gave her a menthol bath to help clear out some stuffiness she has going on.
We are cooking supper and going to watch a movie later on. It has been such a super Saturday!!!