Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just A Swingin'

Today is Thankful Thursday and I am thankful for my brother, Brandon. He built this swing holder for Emma. To say she loves this swing and swinging in it would be a big understatement.
We have been wanting to get her a swing for awhile. We didn't have anywhere in backyard to attach it and thought we would have to attach it on the front porch. I wouldn't dare leave it there while we weren't using it. I am OCD about keeping my house neat and I would not want that bright pink swing looking like a sore thumb on the front of my house. And we are hardly ever in the front. I love how she is holding on the ropes like she is on a fair ride or something.
We took her to a birthday party a few Saturday's ago and it was the first time she had been in a swing like this and she LOVED it. Scott and I knew then we would have to buy her one. I believe my brother was the one who came up with the idea to build the holder. I am so glad he did!! She looks scared in the picture below, but I promise the only time she cries on this swing is if we stop it. I love the way her hair is flying up.
This is the look we get most of the time while she is swinging. She loves being outside and now swinging so put the two together and she is the happiest girl.
We have been picking her up from daycare the past few days and going straight out to swing her. It is a nice break from being inside at daycare.
She is such an easy going baby. I LOVE her little tooth you can see. She has another one coming in right next to it.
Thanks Uncle Brandon for making my swing holder. I love it so so much!!
Love,
Emma