Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tub Evacuation

This was our fourth tub evacuation today. I am writing about this because it will be funny to tell Emma when she gets older. It has only happened while I was bathing her. I think Scott tells her to do it while I am the one giving the bath.
I was just about to bathe her today and saw that look on her face and knew it was coming. She pooped in the tub. I guess it is a combination of two things: one being it was the right time for her....wrong time for me giving her a bath and two that the warm water helped. So I quickly get her out before she tries to play with it and run her into the kitchen to finish the bath in the sink.
She loves bath time in the sink. We just let the water run and she loves to play in it. She will even put her mouth into the water and try to drink some. So while it is not a fun experience for me having to run her into the kitchen to take a bath, it is something she loves to do and that is all that matters in that moment!! Until I remember I have to go back and clean out the tub. :(