Friday, October 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday (The Beach)

 Today is Thursday and I am on my third "Thankful Thursday" post. Today I am so thankful God created the beach.
The beach is such a peaceful place to be. 
 I am so thankful Emma and Scott love the beach too!!
 This is our first time coming to the beach in October and I love it so far. It feels great....warm but not near as hot as when we come during the summer. I could sit out on the beach all day and not complain in this weather. The water is pretty blue right now!! The water is too cold for me to get in though.
This was the second time Emma has seen sand. She was a little weirded out about it at first, but got use to it and even ate a few handfuls.
 I know God has a great plan for Emma. Just like each piece of sand is different....he made Emma uniquely different in his own special way. I am so thankful he has trusted Scott & I to be her parents.
 Scott said she looked like Pop-eye is this picture.
So today I am very grateful for the white sand and blue green water we call the beach!!